Search For Your Love

Wuthering Heights - Emily Brontë

"My greatest thought in living is Heathcliff. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be. . . Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always always in my mind: Not as a pleasure . . . But as my own being
-- Catherine Earnshaw

Emily Brontë's classic tempestuous Love Novel of Catherine and Heathcliff is played out against the backdrop of the English moors. As young Catherine, daughter of the house, and Heathcliff, an uncouth orphan adopted by the family, grow up together and fall in love, their companionship turns into an intense obsession. Family, class, and fate work cruelly against these two star crossed lovers.Wuthering Heights is a beloved classic of English literature. Click to read more about Love Novels.



0 comments: