Search For Your Love

Love SMS

Since the telecommunication revolution, mobile phones and SMS or Short Message Service has changed our lives. Today with cannot think about a life without a mobile phone. And with the advent of SMS, mobile phones are not only used for having conversations but also to send important messages. And with time mobile phones have turned out to be a boon for the lovebirds. They not only can talk incessantly but can send innumerable love SMS and short love poems too. So keeping our lovebirds in mind, here is a collection of some of the most beautiful love messages and love SMS for your sweetheart, lover, spouse and friend. Make your life more romantic with these love sms. Enjoy!

● Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

● If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!

● You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

● If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

● I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

● Don’t love a friend like a flower,
Because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,
Because a river flows forever..

● Talk 2 me when i’m bored,
kiss me when i’m sad,
hug me when i cry,
care 4 me when i die,
love me when i’m still alive.

● When I Was Walking Alone,
I Wish That I Can Reach The End Of The Road.
But,When U Walked With Me
I Wish The Road Never End...

● When I Look At You,
I Cannot Deny There Is God,
Cause Only God Could Have Created Some One
As Wonderful N Beautiful As You !

Ur precious love has turned my life completely around. I feel like Im walking but my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground!

● Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

● I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You

● A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

● Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

● I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can't lend you my heart coz it already belongs to you.

● I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.

● They say that as long as there is one person loving you, life isn't a waste. So if you lose hope and thought that life is not worth living, just remember I'm here.

0 comments: