Search For Your Love

Love n Romance

"I love you" - the three magical words that makes a person in love burn in passion. Love knows no bounds. This is one of the most beautiful gifts that had been bestowed upon us from heaven, no wonder being in love is a heavenly feeling. A glimpse of the sweetheart leaves us breathless, one can never become tired of love. The more we get, the more we want. And to celebrate this beautiful emotion, we bring you some of the most precious love and romance messages especially for you and your loved one. Cause your loved one is precious. These messages are for those who are struck by the Cupid's arrow and are walking on top of the clouds.

Love and Romance Messages

These messages can be sent as a SMS or can be written on Love greetings to be sent to your sweetheart. Cause the most beautiful thing in life is to love and be loved.


• The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

• When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

• Love is like the wind you can see it but you can't feel it.

• If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

• If a kiss were a raindrop, I'd send you showers. If hugs were a second, I'd send you hours. If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea. If love was a person, I'd send you me.

• When I first saw you, you took my breath away.
When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.
When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.

• I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

• The shortest word for me is I
The sweetest word for me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU

• I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

• Love is a game that two can play and both win.


Miss You Messages

Are you feeling lonely without your sweetheart? Then these messages would help you bring your sweetheart closer to you by putting a sweet and beautiful smile on their face.


• Last night I wanted to rite u a letter but all I cud rite was "noh ss!w !".
It didn't made sense until u read it upside down.

• To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. Missing You badly.

• If u wanna know how much I miss u,
try to catch rain drops,
the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones u miss is how much I miss.

• Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much.

• I must have been a bad shooter cause I keep missing u.

3 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

This looks like it will be a nice blog. I enjoyed the quotes, and I've blogrolled you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Alec, I write on Love & Sex Tips & also blog at Learn Love Lessons on Love & Relationship Tips. It would be nice if you can post or mention about my site on" Love & Relationships" which I am currently promoting. I would add your blog at my blogroll ormention your site in my posts.
Let me know.

Thanks

valentine day gifts said...

Now this season is of valentine day for that purpose your blog is so important. You should improve more to promote this blog. I would like to recommend you to write more on valentine day gifts.